Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To My Biffleee <3

First of all, you’re my best friend and I will always be here for you. If it wasn’t for you I know I wouldn’t be half as happy as I am now. You are like the male version of Niccole and I love it. Your like the coolest guy I have ever met. I idolise you and want to be just like you.. But a girl. I envy you something hardcore. I trust you with everything and I need you in my life. My closest friend.This boy, he is different to anyone I know, I look up to him, and I bet he doesn’t know this but he is my hero. But I honestly mean he is my best friend we have so much fun even when we’re just being idiots. I can really be myself around him. I hate the fact that i could never be mad at him.. Grrrr.

I love you fernando.

1 comment:

nikkiMARIE said...

nikki, that is the coolest thing that i have ever read. that paragraph touched my heart.:]
i just want to tell you i love you 2.
your BFF fernando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!